Sunday, September 5, 2010

It was our first day back to our home church as a family. It went great :) Especially considering Aubrey was running on no nap at 12:30 in the afternoon. What can I say...my girl is a trooper. When church was over I hopped in the back seat with Aubs on our way home so I could feed her. She was so tired she was falling asleep with the spoon in her mouth! I can honestly say I have never seen her that exhausted in her tiny little life. When we got home I layed her in the crib and she continued to sleep for 2 hours.So here is a picture of Aubrey tonight in her owl P.J.'s in our bed waking daddy up from a nap. We had a busy day and Aubs trucked right on through.She is now tucked away in her bed and sleeping like......well, a baby . We love you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment